Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Step Towards Anti-Racism

A Step Towards Anti-Racism

Let us take a big first step towards Anti-Racism. It’s hard to see people suffering just because they don’t look the same, earn the same or from a foreign country. But what makes me real sick is “its all over the world” no place where it doesn’t exist.


Tell me whom to blame, should I blame the system or blame God (for making people different from each other) or me and you for watching it and ignoring. Whom to blame???


Tell me the difference if you see any.


I have a heart that beats, and lungs to breathe and a mind that can think. I love, I grieve and I have dreams to live with.


If you have cried, I’ve also shed tears. I've cried and experienced hate. I've felt warm and I've felt cold. I've been shy and I've felt bold. I've judged those I shouldn't, I've met those I couldn't.


We are all the same, can you find a difference?


Stop being a spectator of racism coz if you are watching them you are one of them. It’s the time when we all should stand-up against racism and throw it out of our society. We and only we can take the step to remove it, we the people have to take the step towards Anti-Racism and make this world a free world to live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment