Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Love - A Perfect Cup of Coffee and Me


My Love - A Perfect Cup of Coffee and Me

HI Friends this is my new article on ezinearticles, this is all about my crazy love for coffee.

A perfect cup of coffee is what I want to have from the starting of my day until the time it ends. In many twist and turns of life, coffee has been a true companion to me. Here I have just mentioned few of my thoughts about my love for a perfect cup of coffee.

I even don't recognize the time when my love for coffee started. In my family more or less everyone loved to drink tea, but I never liked it at all. I am a true lover of coffee can't imagine a day without having a sip of it.

In my love for coffee, I started searching for the best taste, the best one that I can have. I have realized from over the years that taste differs from places to places and joints to joints, you can never get the same always. But for the matter of fact, I know the taste which I want and it's strong.

I want my coffee to be strong, more coffee and less sugar, and I prefer it to be a whole milk coffee. My love for coffee increased when I got my first job, it was a night shift job. I was actually little familiar to staying awake in nights due to my late night study schedules.

So I got into the mood soon, and I tell you, working in nights are real tough thing to do and in those days I would have not survived those long hours of hard work without my Angel in the darkness (my cup of coffee).

It really used to make me work long, it was a real refreshment and sometimes without milk. I never have thought of the day when I will call my Human Resource Manager in those late hours of night to say "Madam, there is no coffee. Therefore, I am not able to work." she was too sweet to provide me with my cup of coffee in an hour or so.

So the night shifts made me more addicted to my love (coffee), and I started having it four-five times a day, a sip of it refreshes me to the core. Coffee is my friend in good and bad times, in loneliness or in gatherings; it's the one who never says no to me.

A perfect cup of coffee has been my love of life and a true companion to have. I have spent many laughs and cries with my dear cup of coffee. Many happy and sad days have passed through the years with my beautiful perfect cup of coffee.

I dedicate these thoughts of mine to my dear beloved coffee with all my love from my heart and soul. My love for the perfect cup of coffee will never end and will keep on increasing every moment as it passes. People may think I am crazy but my heart will always stay with this perfect cup of coffee of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment